General Car Line Expectations
- Follow security directions.
- One lane only. NO passing until the yield sign.
- All parents should remain in their car.
- Students always walk in FRONT of their own vehicle if they need to exit or enter on the passenger side.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone during the drop-off/pickup process.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH on school property.
- Please be patient with staff volunteers as they are trying to be efficient and safe.
- Please have your placard with your child's name and grade clearly written in bold and placed on the driver's side windshield.
- NO SMOKING on school property!
- Please don't park and walk your child to the sidewalk or send your child across the parking lot to the sidewalk from the parking lot. ALL students must be dropped off at a numbered cone.
- Drop off will begin at 8:50 A.M.
- Students need to be prepared to get out of the car when they approach the drop off area.
- Students and staff must be in the building by 9:00 A.M. If you are dropping off after 9:00 A.M., you will need to sign your child in at the front office.
- Please be in the parking lot by 3:30 P.M. Parent pick up does not have a set ending time. When the last car in line goes through, any remaining students are sent to the front office to be signed out by their parents or guardians.
- Pull up all the way to the cone number given by the staff member. Your child will meet you at that cone.
- Sometimes a student might be delayed. To keep the line moving efficiently, you may be asked to pull up into the FIRE LANE. Please park parallel to the curb and a staff member will assist you.
- The only people permitted to walk up to the doors to pick up a child are walkers who live nearby.